The list with the publications in scientific journals of 5G-Complete project follows:
- Jim (Shihuan) Zou, Silviu Adrian Sasu, Mirko Lawin, Annika Dochhan, Jörg-Peter Elbers, and Michael Eiselt, “Advanced optical access technologies for next-generation (5G) mobile networks [Invited],” J. Opt. Commun. Netw. 12, D86-D98 (2020)
- Giannis Giannoulis, Konstantinos Tokas, Giannis Poulopoulos, Giannis Kanakis, Panagiotis Toumasis, Konstantina Kanta, Dimitrios Apostolopoulos & Hercules Avramopoulos (2019) Integrated Photonic Filters in Support of Converged 5G Mobile Fronthaul & Midhaul Transport Layers, Fiber and Integrated Optics, 38:6, 333-348, DOI: 10.1080/01468030.2019.1697908
- Viktoria-Maria Alevizaki, Markos Anastasopoulos, Anna Tzanakaki, and Dimitra Simeonidou, “Adaptive FH Optimization in MEC Assisted 5G environments”, Photonic Network Communications, Springer, accepted with minor revisions
- Gkatzios, M. Anastasopoulos, A. Tzanakaki, and D. Simeonidou, “Optimized Placement of Virtualized Resources for 5G Services Exploiting Live Migration”, Photonic Network Communications, Springer, accepted with minor revisions
- Zavitsanos, D.; Ntanos, A.; Giannoulis, G.; Avramopoulos, H. On the QKD Integration in Converged Fiber/Wireless Topologies for Secured, Low-Latency 5G/B5G Fronthaul. Appl. Sci. 2020, 10, 5193.
The following tutorial presentation has been given in the framework of the project:
- Luiz Anet Neto, Philippe Chanclou et Anas El Ankouri. “High speed optical access networks for mobile fronthaul architectures,” The European Conference on Optical Communication (ECOC). SC7 (Fibre-based Networks). 2019.